Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bac0701

togging boat

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

can anyone recommend a good charter boat for togging.. smaller crowd the better..... id like to try fishing for them this year..change it up from spearing them all the time

Capt. Derek's Fischer Price III or the Calypso run by Capt. Jim. The shop was hosting an open boat trip for tomorrow but its going to be a bitty snotty. We are going to go next Tuesday instead 12/5. Details below:

Togathon, Pride will be hosting an open Black Fish trip 12/5. Capt.Derek and I will be working deck and Capt Jim Ravelli will be running the boat. Both Jim and Derek will answer all your questions about Black Fishing as this trip will be like a hands on seminar. The boat is located in the Highlands, directly behind the Clam Hut. Depart at 6:00 am and return at 4:00. We will be fishing on Jim's 35' Maine Coaster. Cost for the trip is $125 and that includes bait and tackle. If you would like to join us please call me at the shop. 732-383-8198

Capt. Derek's Fischer Price III or the Calypso run by Capt. Jim. The shop was hosting an open boat trip for tomorrow but its going to be a bitty snotty. We are going to go next Tuesday instead 12/5. Details below:

Togathon, Pride will be hosting an open Black Fish trip 12/5. Capt.Derek and I will be working deck and Capt Jim Ravelli will be running the boat. Both Jim and Derek will answer all your questions about Black Fishing as this trip will be like a hands on seminar. The boat is located in the Highlands, directly behind the Clam Hut. Depart at 6:00 am and return at 4:00. We will be fishing on Jim's 35' Maine Coaster. Cost for the trip is $125 and that includes bait and tackle. If you would like to join us please call me at the shop. 732-383-8198

I went out with Max last Friday for my first toging trip ever. We limited out easily and threw back more than we kept. It was a great trip, those guys are super fun to catch and one of the better meals I've had in a while. If Max is doing a trip I highly recommend it.

2 Spots open for Togathon Tuesday. Departing 6:00AM on The Calypso, 35' Maine Coaster. Boat is docked in the Highlands and will be returning around 4:30. Cost is $125 a man, bait included. If you would like to join us, give me a call at the shop 732-383-8198