Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tony44

Well, well,well....

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

There is now video proof that the pepper spray "victims" were clearly and formally warned that force was the next step. I love it. Hey Nipsit, check out Breitbart. I'm sure you won't find the vid at your usual news sources.

If you wake up in the morning and decide to go fishing, there are certain dangers that are an accepted and maybe expected dangers, hook stuck in your finger, slip in rocks, drown...etc.

Like wise if you decide to go skiing, you might break your leg.

If you wake up and go to protest, pepper spray might be a part of your day.

If you can't/don't want to deal with it, stay home.

Why didn't the bystanders come to the protesters aid.

Surely the couple of hundred of bystanders could have overwhelmed the cops, and gave the cops a taste of the spray.

There is now video proof that the pepper spray "victims" were clearly and formally warned that force was the next step. I love it. Hey Nipsit, check out Breitbart. I'm sure you won't find the vid at your usual news sources.

LOL!

Established case law trumps your assertion, regardless whether it is true or not.

I've been reading various things of police related misbehavings as it pertains to this OWS mess and to be honest, even if the police were completely in the wrong, I don't know how that works as an excuse in justifying the OWS member's position...their position is flat out whack whether the police treat them with respect or beat them like dogs with their sticks...one does not have anything to do wiith the other

If you wake up in the morning and decide to go fishing, there are certain dangers that are an accepted and maybe expected dangers, hook stuck in your finger, slip in rocks, drown...etc.

Like wise if you decide to go skiing, you might break your leg.

If you wake up and go to protest, pepper spray might be a part of your day.

If you can't/don't want to deal with it, stay home.

Why didn't the bystanders come to the protesters aid.

Surely the couple of hundred of bystanders could have overwhelmed the cops, and gave the cops a taste of the spray.

Protest + police + not listening to police = pepper spray. Easy math.

Was there ever any question about them being warned? The original video showed the fat cop holding up the can of spray for all to see and making what I assume was an anouncement.

They were young kids sitting down with their arms linked on property they were authorized to be on. The college admits spraying them was a mistake. If you dissagree, in this one instance, you are wrong. Admit it and move on.

Good comeback. Stay in denial.

And, you are correct. The established laws of police using reasonable force were used here and justifiably so.