Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nipsip

Candidate for Cop of the Year

Rate this topic

51 posts in this topic

What's the difference?

Back then they did not have pepper spray!

and the maggots got the added benefit of getting a free bath.....thats a win , win in my book. I bett he OWS maggots wish they could get a free bath like htier parents did back then.

and the maggots got the added benefit of getting a free bath.....thats a win , win in my book. I bett he OWS maggots wish they could get a free bath like htier parents did back then.

while I think nip's comaprison is somewhat of a stretch, I think you're wrong on that one John. Firehosing blacks for peacefully protesting for their civil rights was wrong. I saw the interview with the girl that got pepper sprayed and while she seems like an Ok kid, she has no clue what she is doing out there other than causing a disturbance.

while I think nip's comaprison is somewhat of a stretch, I think you're wrong on that one John. Firehosing blacks for peacefully protesting for their civil rights was wrong. I saw the interview with the girl that got pepper sprayed and while she seems like an Ok kid, she has no clue what she is doing out there other than causing a disturbance.

I was commenting more on the practice of the firehose......it needs to come back I think. Id prefer it to pepper spray.

Civil rights protestors were maggots? Am I reading that correctly?

Civil rights protestors were maggots? Am I reading that correctly?

actually if you read the thoughts of people at the time most didnt like the protesters be if against the war or civil rights.

as for them being maggots? I dont know.....were the camping out creating all kinds of problems etc? if so then id guess they were, if not then Id say probably not.

The civil rights protesters were protesting FOR THEIR RIGHTS!! aS IN WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEGALLY THEIRS. The fleabagger OWS magggots are protesting for the sake of protesting and trying to disrupt the RIGHT of people to go to work and to peacefully go about their day to day lives.

IMHO every time a fleabagger breaks the law , or disrupts the ability of the law abiding population to go about their business, it's tie to hose em down, pepper spray them, sic the dogs on them, whatever it takes to wipe them off the street. ( Notice the reference to breaking the law)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post

The civil rights protesters were protesting FOR THEIR RIGHTS!! aS IN WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEGALLY THEIRS. The fleabagger OWS magggots are protesting for the sake of protesting and trying to disrupt the RIGHT of people to go to work and to peacefully go about their day to day lives.

IMHO every time a fleabagger breaks the law , or disrupts the ability of the law abiding population to go about their business, it's tie to hose em down, pepper spray them, sic the dogs on them, whatever it takes to wipe them off the street. ( Notice the reference to breaking the law)

icon14.gif