Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Leftist Oberstleutnant Wade Rathke on the Occupy Failure-Bombshell Interview!

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

This mother****er was behind Acorn, he is the community organizer thug that Obama was never able to become.  Interview with Tucker Carlson at Daily Caller, he outlines the failures of their occupy movement (so far, they are changing gears).

Caught in the old Clinton falsehood on page 2 when asked directly if he helped:

Quote:

Rathke said he was closely following the Occupy movement, and is sympathetic to many of its ideals, but dismissed the idea that he had a hand in making it go.

“Some people think I’m organizing the OWS movement,” he told The DC, “but we know better than that.”

Not "I was not involved"  Oh nooooo.  "We know better than that.

Good read.

(I can't believe that my countrymen allowed and supported, excused encouraged people like this son of a bitch-people on THIS website)

I don't know little he sounds a lot like Gen. George Washington's Ben Franklin, if you will.

And those OWS protestors, kind of just like Washington's troops at Valley Forge.

I don't know little he sounds a lot like Gen. George Washington's Ben Franklin, if you will.

And those OWS protestors, kind of just like Washington's troops at Valley Forge.

i hope you're joking

i hope you're joking

I guess you missed the thread originated by the General of the SFA , that compared the OWS scum / Valley Forge patriots and held in high esteem the OWS scumbags.

I guess you missed the thread originated by the General of the SFA , that compared the OWS scum / Valley Forge patriots and held in high esteem the OWS scumbags.

I recall it but I just couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.