Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spigola

Birds working on line

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Some guys are trying to divert attention from IBSP where the real action is. Yesterday the park was close due to a gigantic hole on the road, today the birds are working in Long Branch and tomorrow free bagels and leftover turkey in SH...:D

You almost felt for it. :D

What do you mean almost? I was on my way to IBSP and just before exit 82 I read this post and I immediately made a U-turn, and the State trooper was out there giving me two tickets, one for the U-Turn and the other for using the iPhone while driving...by the time I got there the birds were gone and I was left with the stuffing..I could have killed them if not for the trooper...:mad:

What do you mean almost? I was on my way to IBSP and just before exit 82 I read this post and I immediately made a U-turn, and the State trooper was out there giving me two tickets, one for the U-Turn and the other for using the iPhone while driving...by the time I got there the birds were gone and I was left with the stuffing..I could have killed them if not for the trooper...:mad:

Guy couldn't give you a break on a national holiday...Its a police state .... anyway good luck

Guy couldn't give you a break on a national holiday...Its a police state .... anyway good luck

Hey, I am a fisherman, It is expected that I lie here and there.....Happy Thanksgiving....I will kill them tomorrow...today was for football, leaves, family, kids, cooking..and SOL of course....;)

You almost felt for it. :D

:laugh::laugh:

Happy Thanks-Levari :D