Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capequahog

Turkey Day Games

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

On my office pool, I took all the favorites with the points today...The only one I really struggled with was Balt over SF...but it's in Balt and I think Ray Lewis is back in there and will put a hurtin' on them

On my office pool, I took all the favorites with the points today...The only one I really struggled with was Balt over SF...but it's in Balt and I think Ray Lewis is back in there and will put a hurtin' on them

Flacco might be worse than Sanchez and Ray Lewis is past his prime and injured. Fear that game very much. This has all the makings of a 13 - 10 or 17 - 13 game.

Flacco might be worse than Sanchez and Ray Lewis is past his prime and injured. Fear that game very much. This has all the makings of a 13 - 10 or 17 - 13 game.

I agree and if there was any kind of real spread in points, I'd be all over SF...but it's only 2.5 on our card (although to your point, as I mentioned, I was never sure who I wanted in this game...even with the game in Balt and only a 2.5 spread)

Quote:

Originally Posted by capequahog View Post

who do you like,I'll take Niners, Pack and Boys, Pack and Boys favored, Niners at Bal +3.5

2 out of three, BAL D to much for Niners

2 out of three, BAL D to much for Niners

2 out of 3 for me as well - except for me, it was Dallas who let me down by not covering...I had picked BAL in the game last night

My boy Suh let me down:dismay:

You know what it is? With the lockout this summer and late start to training camps, teams that suck (such as Detroit) were given a free pass to pretent to be good while most teams came into the season unprepared. Buffalo and several other teams seem to be right there with Detroit...it appears that only the two Bay area teams (Oak and SF) seem somewhat legit of teams I initially thought fell in that catagory. But anyway, I thought you'd enjoy this video:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBi_kHxx4zc&feature=related

I'll take it.;)

enjoy its a crap division this year.....good luck in December. The good news is you should be able to hold off the giants, its December aka collapse time for them.