Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheSpaniard

Shops that carry a good selection of 1 piece rods....

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am looking at buying a 1 piece rod, probably a Lami(10-11 footer) and wanted to know which shops in MoCo to Oc have a good selection. I hate to admit it but I hadn't taken notice of who had 1 piece rods at the shops I've been too recently.

Thanks, John

Not sure where you are planning to fish, but there is a new shop in Red Bank, nice guys. I bought a Penn Battle from them at a decent price. I had my eye on a nice 9 or 10 foot lami . They carry G Loomis as well. They have a nice selection of plugs, Ava's, they carry Grundens, etc. I am definitely going to recommend them to anyone who asks. They are called Pride tackle, and they are on Front st. Not far from the Hospital.

Not sure where you are planning to fish, but there is a new shop in Red Bank, nice guys. I bought a Penn Battle from them at a decent price. I had my eye on a nice 9 or 10 foot lami . They carry G Loomis as well. They have a nice selection of plugs, Ava's, they carry Grundens, etc. I am definitely going to recommend them to anyone who asks. They arer called Pride tackle, and they are on Front st. Not far from the Hospital.

Yep,, Max and the Guys are Top Notch over there. .. :th:

Not sure where you are planning to fish, but there is a new shop in Red Bank, nice guys. I bought a Penn Battle from them at a decent price. I had my eye on a nice 9 or 10 foot lami . They carry G Loomis as well. They have a nice selection of plugs, Ava's, they carry Grundens, etc. I am definitely going to recommend them to anyone who asks. They are called Pride tackle, and they are on Front st. Not far from the Hospital.

What he said. Max has an awesome 10 foot 1 piece Lami that I would take if I needed it. Great new shop with a lot of local knowledge.