Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NS Mike D

Bachman Demands Apology from NBC: Bias and Sexism

Rate this topic

56 posts in this topic

Perhaps, but this was funny

ST. PAUL, Minn. - GOP presidential candidate Michele Bachmann lashed out Wednesday at NBC for not apologizing or taking immediate disciplinary action for an off-color song played during her appearance on Jimmy Fallon's "Late Night."

In her first comments on the flap, Bachmann said on the Fox News Channel that the Fallon show band displayed sexism and bias by playing a snippet of a 1985 Fishbone song as she walked onstage for Tuesday's show. The title of the song is "Lyin' A-- B----."

I think it has more to do with the irreverence for guests on that time slot, but still have to laugh and the balls of the band and their song selection

I saw Fishbone back in the 80's. They were a great band.

I wonder who tipped her off as to what her intro song was?

If Leno had his band play FZ's You Are What You Is or Dumb All Over when Obama was on - would it be inappropriate?

I saw Fishbone back in the 80's. They were a great band.

I wonder who tipped her off as to what her intro song was?

If Leno had his band play FZ's You Are What You Is or Dumb All Over when Obama was on - would it be inappropriate?

Zactly.

Perhaps, but this was funny

ST. PAUL, Minn. - GOP presidential candidate Michele Bachmann lashed out Wednesday at NBC for not apologizing or taking immediate disciplinary action for an off-color song played during her appearance on Jimmy Fallon's "Late Night."

In her first comments on the flap, Bachmann said on the Fox News Channel that the Fallon show band displayed sexism and bias by playing a snippet of a 1985 Fishbone song as she walked onstage for Tuesday's show. The title of the song is "Lyin' A-- B----."

I think it has more to do with the irreverence for guests on that time slot, but still have to laugh and the balls of the band and their song selection

Can't imgaine they'd do that to Hillary or Michelle O. Conservative women take a beating all the time and everythbody just thinks it's ok.

lol

It's the Late Show, not the Tonight show.

you guys on the right think everything is media bias, just like Bachman is whining.

She's too stupid to understand that's what happens on the 12:30 slot.

Just like it had to take a whole day for someone to tip her off about the song.

Gotta blame republican stupid on media bias and the left.

Actually I think she is the one that should apologize to America for running in the first place. :laugh:

If you think there is not liberal media bias I suggest getting off the boat on that Egyptian river your floating down. :D

lol

It's the Late Show, not the Tonight show.

you guys on the right think everything is media bias, just like Bachman is whining.

She's too stupid to understand that's what happens on the 12:30 slot.

Just like it had to take a whole day for someone to tip her off about the song.

Gotta blame republican stupid on media bias and the left.

Ummm, it's late night TV. I thought they ragged on everybody. She doesn't have skin like an alligator, that's for sure.

Ragging is one thing.....again, imagine if it was a darling of the left that was treated like that.