Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StriperKilla

SELLING IPAD 1...16GB 3G + WIFI VERSION!

29 posts in this topic

Title says it. Front has no scratches. back is where it gets interesting. will post pics. I give the total like an 8.7/10. There is one nasty mark on the corner, and one unrecognizable dent on the back. And a small scratch on the back too. Will throw in a case that is leather. Works 100%. Will wipe all the info on it.

This is the 3g version which means you can use it anywhere there is cell phone connection.

Looking for $300 as my bottom dollar. Can't drop a dime on that. Will trade for reels rods and whatnot.

Any questions, ask away!!!

Sweet. Here goes... I have 2 rod blanks but I'd have to look up the specifications for you. One is an 844 I think and I was going to turn it into a nice light tackle jigging rod. The other is a live bait blank and I was going to take some of the tip and spiral wrap it for tog / heavy applications. Not sure if you'd be interested in any of those. Both are 7ft.

Next... like new condition Abu Garcia 6501c3 with 30lb powerpro on a Seeker BA802-7, a Tsunami 7ft Airwave with a Quantum Boca 30 and 20lb powerpro, and a sweet fluke set up- All Star Select 6.5 MH rod with a Quantum Accurist 501pts and 15lb powerpro. Reel is in like new condition and has a flipping switch, which is a nice feature for maintaining bottom contact.

So next question, where are you located? Otherwise we may need to make this a reels deal.

Not near Arlington...

Don't think any of those things would do me any good. I hate to say it, but i'm gonna have to pass on those. Do you have anything else? doesnt need to be fishing related.

Man that's wide open...

I have a Shimano Cardiff 400a in pristine condition, shimano baitrunner 350, and potentially some other stuff like an aquaskinz small tall plug bag and some plugs I can put together with some cash?

As for things outside of fishing hard to say, I have a Native Ultimate kayak my girlfriend won at J-bay this year that we're thinking of selling, but that'd be much more than the ipad.

Oh the Cardiff is righty! I've been selling all my right handers and switching to lefty... I have some Penn's laying around though.

The Cardiff is like a Calcutta 400 and mine has a Calcutta power handle on it. The only reason I want to get rid of it is because I bought the left hand version and now only use it when I'm running bait on both sides of the yak (which is pretty rare). I have a Penn SSG 5500 on a brand new Okuma Baidarka Kayak rod (7'6" M or MH I'll have to check) too.

Any interest in the reel or reels, plugs and plug bag, and + $100 cash?

209, 9m, 109, jigmaster, jigmaster 500 newell conversion, jigmaster 501 accurate/newell conversion. I just sold a sweet newell 220 that I wasn't using anymore. Low pro lefties ruined me for right hand retrieve.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0