Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishfinder

WTB penn 146 Aluminum spool

15 posts in this topic

I have 4 Newell Kits for Penn Squidders that come with Aluminum spools. I also have a Penn aluminum spool. All are used. I'm asking $40 for the kits and $25 for the Penn spool. prices include shipping.

Crazy Bill

Bill, can you post these separate if he passes on the newell kits? I am interested in one or all if the price is $40 for all. If this is an acceptable way to buy them from you if the original poster is not interested, then I'll take them!

Bill can you post a picture of the newell kits might be interested in all of them .ill take the aluminum spool even if I dont take the kits. Just makin sure the spool and the kits are for the 146 squidder jr not the 140 0r 145 right ? Thanks

The Newell kits are for the 146.

each kit has 2 wide bars that replace the bars on the front and back of the reel, a base plate and clamp, and a Newell spool. I have 3 kits left and the Penn spool. If you need a picture I can provide one.

Bill

I believe I misled you. The Newell kit converts all the reels to 140's. Thats the wide one. In the picture the the spool on the left is the Penn spool. The rest of the stuff is the kit. I have a 146 aluminum spool but it is in the reel tha t I still use.

If I decide to take it out of service I will post the whole reel.

Crazy Bill

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0