Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TLDig

Our Little Buddy Jim (Landru)

Rate this topic

158 posts in this topic

is at the hospital.

his honey says it looks like he had a seizure or something. wanted me to let you guys know.

poor feller. he's been through a lot this year.

including us.

He pm'd me the other day, I responded and never heard back. Was wondering why as that's not like him. Guy sure has had some health problems in his life. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. He may be a sensitive git, but he's are sensitive git.

damn. he said he had 2 strokes already. thoughts and prayers go out. we still gotta go fishin off the rocks so rest up catch a gear and get ready for spring. that means no seizures and stuff :th:

Thanks everyone! I'm just getting home from the hospital and able to get online. What information I do have at the moment is as follows... They are still trying to figure out if it was a seizure, another mini stroke, heart related, or something entirely different. He has a golf ball sized lump on the back of his head from where he hit the pavement. This is causing him some pretty significant pain and discomfort. CT scans came back indicating no new stroke damage or activity. He was running a temperature and was flushed so there's also the possibility that this was infection related. He's going to be getting tests done all day tomorrow (MRI, EEG, EKG and lots of bloodwork) and I'm going back to the hospital around 2ish. The nurse told me that he should be finished with the tests by around then and I'd actually be able to be with him and hear from the doctors. The nurse was under the impression that it would take nearly a miracle for Jim to be discharged tomorrow. He's bummed that this happened because we all know how much he hates being in the hospital. I will be sure to show him this thread when I see him tomorrow, I know he will be happily touched by all of your words of encouragement. Thank you for being his support through all his recent troubles.