ABU PARTS HANDLES,NEWELL 501 KIT & SPOOLS ,ACCURATE FRAME MINT!!

botch

Yea a 99 i looked in my stuff for one(spool) but to no avail.40.00 full shipped price bro. and if i were you i would decide what i were to do plate wise and try and bang a colored spool to match the plates.Black makes it easy to do much(including a newell tiburon spool) but you do what you like.Look at my post above to see some of my 99's fully done in blue on the left.:D Cheers Alan

Not trying to hijack (but rather help out) I do have a 99 spool (newell) if you are looking for one.

No hi jack at all Rick.Matter of fact red's only concern was finding a spool for the accu 99 frame and newell will spin forever.I know i priced the frame for christmas :D depending on the spool someone can build one heck of a tank and if static magged whoh boy!!!! Frame 40.00 2 handles for 15.00 shipped.Cheers Alan

Not trying to hijack (but rather help out) I do have a 99 spool (newell) if you are looking for one.

How much? I'm interested!

I'll take the frame for $40, Paypal or check? I think I'm letting my 501 go for trade for an iPad. It's a little tank and I'll miss it, but it will be fun to build another one!

How much? I'm interested!

I'll take the frame for $40, Paypal or check? I think I'm letting my 501 go for trade for an iPad. It's a little tank and I'll miss it, but it will be fun to build another one!

Ya wana get stupid sick i will point ya at plates :D Cheers Alan

• 3 weeks later...