Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishweewee

Random OWS Pic Thread

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

What the hell, the Tavern has a bunch of these types of threads, why not PG?  lol.

I'll start. 

Portland, OR - Nov 17.  This has got to sting a little (OC right into the mouth):

RightInTheFace.jpg

Yesterday, MSDNC had a commentator who made a point that the panic after 9/11, with the 'Patriot' Act, and the formation of the Secret Police, er, I mean, 'Homeland Security' , has led to local police becoming a de facto branch of the HSA, armed to the teeth with weapons & tactics of little need for your average local LEO.

Spit like this goes a long way in proving that guy right. I dislike the OWS movement intensely, but our police reactions to it are sometimes extreme, and disproportionate.

I hope that picture is a photoshop. If not, that poor girl is going to need dentures. :(

I hope that picture is a photoshop. If not, that poor girl is going to need dentures. :(

Not shopped, here is a different angle. Caught her right in the middle of F~UUU.

What the hell, the Tavern has a bunch of these types of threads, why not PG?  lol.

I'll start. 

Portland, OR - Nov 17.  This has got to sting a little (OC right into the mouth):

600x399px-LL-c143787e_RightInTheFace.jpeg

Bet that's not the 1st time she took liquid in the face like that

I can help but be interested in what that women was hollering at the clone warriors in order to receive such a gifted display of heroism ...granted it was prolly some commie BS... and I know we all love a fair fight...

I can help but be interested in what that women was hollering at the clone warriors in order to receive such a gifted display of heroism ...granted it was prolly some commie BS...commie vs commie... pick yer side... and I know we all love a fair fight...

A snapshot in time and the liberals get all hissied up. I think if you saw the entire example of civil disobedience of these unwashed, your views may be different. Just sayin.