Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Koofy Smacker

WTS King of the Mountain Hillbilly Bibs *Cheap*

9 posts in this topic

I have a pair of King of the Mountain Hillbilly Bibs, size SMALL. Great condition. Many consider King of the Mountain wool to be the finest hunting clothes in the world. In fact, the Navy Seals use them.

Production on these has stopped, and the company does not exist anymore. Although anything King of the Mountain will last a lifetime, and you can beat it without killing it.

Price new on these is (closeout price) $450, normally $550.

These pants would be absolutely perfect for any of you guys who take their kids out on the beach to throw bait, and want to keep them warm. I will post pics if anybody would like.

They are in the darker camo pattern. Forget the exact name.

I am asking $125 shipped.

Forgot to add that I want a M.O, no paypal

I am interested. would the color be autumn brown? Any tears, hems, patches???? If you have a pic. I'd like to see it. Thanks, Greg

Greg they are autumn brown. Give me a few minutes to get a picture up here for you, I can do it right now. There is a hem on the bottom that took off 1.75 inches. The inseam from the crotch to the end of the pant leg is 28"

OK thanks a lot for the pics. exactly what I want. BUT, I gotta think about this one. My kid is only 8, still has 4 years until he hunts. Plus, its close to christmas.... king of the mountain pants are not high on his list right now, or the wife...... And, I am out of town after Thanksgiving due to deer season here in PA, I won't be getting to a post office anytime in the next ten days or so.... Let them ride here and if someone beats me to them, I can hate myself for the next week or so while I'm on my deer stand. Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving.....

OK thanks a lot for the pics. exactly what I want. BUT, I gotta think about this one. My kid is only 8, still has 4 years until he hunts. Plus, its close to christmas.... king of the mountain pants are not high on his list right now, or the wife...... And, I am out of town after Thanksgiving due to deer season here in PA, I won't be getting to a post office anytime in the next ten days or so.... Let them ride here and if someone beats me to them, I can hate myself for the next week or so while I'm on my deer stand. Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving.....

Not a problem at all. If you want I can always hold onto them for you. I wasnt expecting anyone to really be interested in them anyway because not many people know about King of the Mountain. Good luck hunting, and Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Btw, if your close to me in PA I can take 10 bucks off for shipping, because it would have been a rather large box to put them in.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

AHHHHHHHH OK, If you can hold onto them for two weeks until hunting is over, I will take them. I know you said no paypal, but if you want the money to guarantee I want them, I can take care of it now. Thanks for the help in holding them. Too good of a deal to pass up....

No tears or rips correct.????

Correct, no tears of ripped. Other than the hem they are basically perfect condition. I dont need the money, Ill take your word for it and hold them till hunting season ends. Good luck, Ill be out there too. Ill send you a PM

Thread closed

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0