Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surf Guy

School Movement

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

So it's obvious that a significant school of bass is currently passing IBSP. Any guesses on how quickly these fish will move down the coast? I'm trying to make plans for next weekend, but the question is S. NJ, DE or MD????

So it's obvious that a significant school of bass is currently passing IBSP. Any guesses on how quickly these fish will move down the coast? I'm trying to make plans for next weekend, but the question is S. NJ, DE or MD????

If I was you I would get out there now when its consistent.

that's the kinda stuff books are written about.......

it's all about hunger.. food availability,, currents..moon phases,,barometric pressure..winds,, water temps and cell phones :)

therefore Atlantic City is my guess

The place is off the hook. Was there this past weekend and its nuts. Tons and tons of guys fishing. Nothing on bait all metal and teaser action. Fish are moving up and down the beach. Yesterday I had 8 fish all keepers but only kept one day before I had 6. You can actually see the pods of sand eels swimming around your feet as you wade out into the surf. I seen 6 poles get broken yesterday from the wieght of these fish. Today from what I hear was the same, fish all over the place.

You really think those fish will be in MD or DE in a week? There's a ton of bait and the water temps are perfect, those fishing aren't going anywhere significant soon.

You really think those fish will be in MD or DE in a week? There's a ton of bait and the water temps are perfect, those fishing aren't going anywhere significant soon.

Very true, get them while they here boys.