Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilrhody

When do you call it quits

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Frances Fleet goes til the end. You should catch well until then. I've caught limits on the last days. Due to the fact that the water is still warm for this time of the year, the tog will be late in moving into deeper waters.

As far as when do hard core toggers fish til? The real hard core toggers go as long as they can depending on their willingness to travel.

New York - til mid January

New Jersey - til mid February

Deleware - til mid March (lots of high double digit togs)

You can be as hard core as you willingness to travel.

Being I'm from CT, little easier to travel south. But I know guys that drive 6 hours one way to go togging, north or south.

Always bottom fishing.......

I got bottom!!!!!

Thanks. I had to hold the back of his life jacket so it didn't pull him out of the boat. It's always great when it is just me and him out together, but this was definitely an extra special morning.

Man, kids are so spoiled today. Pats, Celts, Bruins, Sox all winning championships in their short lifetimes and now breaking the 10lb. tog mark at age 10.

Thankfully he's a great kid and doens't deserve to suffer for decades like his old man!

Today...Shrink-wrap, eat yer heart out!

That is all.

i dont understand the Shrink wrap thing $300 and they do it over and over again .. Yes you can reuse it but you could buy one of those awning gigs and be done