Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chubby-Chaser

Century 1-5 VS. Ron Arra 1322

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I have a one piece 1322 that I use for plugging, I usually throw around 2.5oz, but I'm considering the Century 1-5 (stealth?) to replace this rod. I haven't had the chance to cast one yet, but from what I'm hearing this is a great plugging rod and will do a great job throwing eels.

Does anyone use the Century and do you feel it will do both better than the 1322?

I have a one piece 1322 that I use for plugging, I usually throw around 2.5oz, but I'm considering the Century 1-5 (stealth?) to replace this rod. I haven't had the chance to cast one yet, but from what I'm hearing this is a great plugging rod and will do a great job throwing eels.

Does anyone use the Century and do you feel it will do both better than the 1322?

I thought the century 1327 was almost the same as the 1322, I've been throwing the xra 1322 for 3 years now and I love it, but I would like to hear people's opinion on this, I'm sure Ditch Jigger will post his thoughts,

wanna sell the 1322? :idea:

slim, i have the 1327 and its ballz it chucks eel fine handles the fish that i have caught with it fine and launches plugs like a mofo, i think im gona part with my 1205 arra

i just dropped loot on a custom rainshadow at CMS myself.. b4 i knew about the sale that was coming up but at a very reasonable price so oh well i can't complain im gonna have me a HOT new stick to throw for many years to come! can't wait until it's done and ready for pick up..:D

I don't have the 11' Stealth, and have never had a chance to cast one.

The 1327 is a faster rod than the 1322. Couple ounces lighter on the blank weight. They both throw, and they both handle fish.

I just called them, they don't have any cms wrapped xra 1322 conventionals in stock, only the 126-1mh, :(

just called them as well $50 off if there Friday morning then %10 off after that. They have a 1322 spinner factory rod :(

I have to work all day friday :(

just called them as well $50 off if there Friday morning then %10 off after that. They have a 1322 spinner factory rod :(

I have to work all day friday :(

I'll sell you my xra1322 spinning they wrapped for me for about 275$ mint condition, :)

I have the 1322 and the century 1327. The century is lighter but much faster. Personally,I like how the 1322 fishes much better.

Vern whatcha got 1 or 2 piece what type of guides? How does it throw 2-3 oz?

Thanks