WTS -Shimano - Sustain 8000 FE

Shimano - Sustain 8000 FE

SA8000FE

Features:

Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement

Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller III. Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam

Aero Wrap II Oscillation

SR-Concept: SR 3D Gear, SR One-Piece Bail Wire

S A-RB (Shielded A-RB) Ball Bearings

Aluminum Frame

Graphite Sideplate

Graphite Rotor

Aluminum Spool with Titanium Lip

Spare Aluminum Spool with Titanium Lip

S-Concept: S Rotor, S Guard, S Arm Cam

Machined Aluminum Handle

Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread in Handle Attachment)

Septon Handle Grips

WP Drag (Waterproof Drag)

Maintenance Port

Fluidrive II

Floating Shaft

Dyna-Balance

Super Stopper II

Repairable Clicker

Approved for use in Saltwater

Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines

This reel has been used 1 time and is only 9 months old, it has brand new 50lb Suffix. I am looking to get $195.00

(*edited - we don't allow "contact me" threads - all your offers and sales must be addressed in this thread - TimS)

I'll take the reel for $170 shipped

Justin can buy the spare spool for $30 shipped

Sounds good, guys?

Let me see if I have this right. You want to buy just the reel with the Suffix for $170 shipped and I am to sell Justin the spare spool for $30 shipped. Is that right? If so then we have a deal as long as it is good with Justin.

Surffishingbum,

Did you get my e-mail? Sent it the same time I posted the reply. In that e-mail, I asked if you were interested in trading/selling the spare spool. Let me know if you got it or not.

Thanks,

Shawn

Shawn - all buying/selling/trading must take place in this thread - emails and PMs don't "count" - I edited the initial post in this thread as well, his email address should never have been listed as a form of contact :)

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Shawn - all buying/selling/trading must take place in this thread - emails and PMs don't "count" - I edited the initial post in this thread as well, his email address should never have been listed as a form of contact :)

TimS

Never got the email, I will check my junk email. Tim I am sorry I posted my email address, I forgot that I could not do that.

I am not sure how paypal works in this case I only use my paypal account for ebay. Can you tell me what you need to do paypal?

Give'em your email address and they will use it to send money to your paypal account. Paypal will notify you via an email when the payment is made...The money will be deposited to your paypal account...Make sure the email address you give them is the same email address in your paypal account,

Surffishingbum,

So in this case, who's got first dibs on your spare spool? In other words, we were both interested in purchasing, but used different methods in contacting you.

Thanks.

I did not receive your email, I did check my junk mail and it was not there. I did check the time log on the post made on this thread and both post were made at the exact same time. Therefore, I must go by what was asked of me on the post. You asked about a trade and Justin asked about a purchase of the spare, in this case justin will get the spare. However, all is not lost, I will be getting together with a friend of mine on Sunday and he has 2 spare spools, I will see if he is willing to sell one of them for 30 bucks. Give me a few days.

Thanks

Ed

P.S. I apologize for the mix up, my contact info should never of been on the bottom, I just forgot.