Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frankfp

50%

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

50% of congress are Millionaires.----50% of the good jobs got shipped to China.------50% of American pay no tax at all.----- 50% os us hard working, tax paying Americans get the Green Weinie. Take care--------Frank

no tax at all? or no federal income tax?

and why don't they pay income tax?

Ooo.. Ooo.. I know teacher, I know... me me me...

They pay no income tax because of the 2nd pillar of communism, from Marx himself:

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

Marx, however, did fail to elucidate fully on this pillar, as practiced in modern American politics. So allow me to fill in the blanks.

They pay no income tax because the Dem party has purchased their votes by reducing to ZERO their contribution to the maintenance of our societal infrastructure.

Dr Williams is getting old, and he doesn't write much anymore.  I thought this appropriate for here, from today's column:

Quote:

In a free society, for the most part, people with high incomes have demonstrated extraordinary ability to produce valuable services for — and therefore please — their fellow man. People voluntarily took money out of their pockets to purchase the products of Gates, Pfizer or IBM. High incomes reflect the democracy of the marketplace. The reason Gates is very wealthy is millions upon millions of people voluntarily reached into their pockets and handed over $300 or $400 for a Microsoft product. Those who think he has too much money are really registering disagreement with decisions made by millions of their fellow men.

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/williamns112311.php3

They pay no income tax because the Dem party has purchased their votes by reducing to ZERO their contribution to the maintenance of our societal infrastructure.

This is a sad truth in American politics. I don't mean this as a Pro-Republican statement. But if the Democrats were truly interested in elevating its base, as they endlessly promise, rather than keeping them down in order to keep themselves in power, while personally enriching those at the top of the pyramid, this would be a very, very different country. But for some reason, no matter how terribly this promise fails to come true and how the continue to grossly enrich themselves, their base never holds them accountable for their failure :huh: