Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lurejunkie00

how would you rate the year

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

how would you rate the fishing season?  3 boat trips, two some success, on blues and short stripers, 3rd trip no bass or blues, 26 short fluke.  1 kayak trip, 1 short striper.  season rating c-.  7 surf trips, 1 short striper,1 many large blues, 5 = 0.  season rating d-.  final score , my worst year ever.

how would you rate the fishing season?  3 boat trips, two some success, on blues and short stripers, 3rd trip no bass or blues, 26 short fluke.  1 kayak trip, 1 short striper.  season rating c-.  7 surf trips, 1 short striper,1 many large blues, 5 = 0.  season rating d-.  final score , my worst year ever.

Amazing you can recall all that. This year has been very very good for me, surprising with all the Gill netting and Trawling that's still allowed in inshore waters in this State.

Ok spring, terrible summer and early fall. Havent been at this too long but my worst year yet. I fished more trips and more spots with less fish, my go to spots were slow even with bait present. When I started if i wasnt catching bass, i could always find some blues to catch but even the blues were few and far between. Poor year.

So far i would rate it an "A". Got my pb striper this spring and got my pb spotted bass last week.I'm still hoping to add to the highlight reel in December as it is usually one of the better months for me and stripers down here.

I had an awesome spring from the surf, boat and kayak. The summer was good with the fluke. This fall I didn't get a chance to fish for bass much until yesterday and I had an awesome day. Blackfishing this fall has been very good too. Overall, I had a great year and it's not over yet!!

Every year is a BLAST! Didn't get out that much this season like I wished to, but I always make the best of it. How I see it? Even a season without too many fish is a good season, to me! I am blessed just to do this thing we do.smile.gif

I enjoyed each and every trip, wether surf or boat. Got skunked on the surf trip, only once with boat trips. Great year. On the water, on the sand and it was all under my feet. How bad can that be. Fish? Is that what we were after?

Every year is a BLAST! Didn't get out that much this season like I wished to, but I always make the best of it. How I see it? Even a season without too many fish is a good season, to me! I am blessed just to do this thing we do.:)

Amen to that, happy for every one I can put under my belt. It was a good year , just no many fish!

Around R. I.;

April- poor

May- Good

June-fair

July- fair/good

August-fair/good

Sept.-poor

Oct.-poor

Nov.- excellent ( lots of fish, better than I've seen in a long time. Fishing is still good as of this late date! Nobody surf fishing)