Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris367

WTS/WTT CUSTOM LONGBOW

12 posts in this topic

Looking to sell or possible trade my custom longbow and some accessories. The bow is about 4 years old and has been shot a few times. There are no scratches or marks in the finish. (bow cost a little over $700)

Dan Toelke 62" Whip R/D longbow, 56# @ 28", tillered for three under. Riser is bocote, limbs are bamboo and glass with red elm veneers. stringer, spare bow string and case.

Arrows are Easton XX75 classics

Selway leather slide on quiver

pack of limb savers, brush buttons, musk ox string silencers, G5 small game heads, a few patches and pins (The arrow head pin is upside down in pic, its a pope and young member pin

(Backpack in pic is not included)

Would trade bow and accessories even for a Scott Backcountry Special.

Would consider other 8/9wts or $475.00 shipped.

[img=

p><p>  <a href=[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2497151/width/600/height/450]

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2497153/width/600/height/450]

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2497154/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

i've got a Thompson/Center Renegade 50. excellent condition my father is original owner, he doesnt hunt anymore. has double triggers, rear trigger is set trigger. I have some accessories as well would have to see just how much. will dig out of closet tomorrow. if interested. some fly gear as well.

Nick

chris, for some reason i thought the cva was a caplock. sorry . I have a inline t/c omega but not for sale that thing is a tack driver.

i'll get some pics of up of the fly gear tomorrow.

believe i have 2 teton tioga reels with spare spools 1 is an 8/9 the other is either another 8/9 or a 9/10.

the rod is a 4 pc temple fork 8/9.

Nick

Not sure if LBI is going to get back to me so I'll pop this back to the top.

Picked up a muzzle loader so I'm good there.

After looking at the William Joseph Conduit bag that is at the top of my wish list now and would carry a lot of weight in a trade. Otherwise interested in fly gear and fresh water gear.

Thanks

1st reel is a scientific angler 8/9. has extra spool. both have dacron backing. 1 line is a fast sink (8 ips) and the other is i think a moderate(2.5")

2nd reel is a teton tioga 10wt. dacron backing intermediate line.

Rod is a temple fork 4pc. 9 wt. excellent condition.

[img=

flyrod2.jpg

sorry for delay

Nick

Picked up a lot of the items I was after in the above post. So I give it one last shot, looking for the following:

G.Loomis Shorestalker in 6wt - if brand new or like new will do an even swap for what is in the pictures.

Also might trade for a small kayak for my wife, some thing 9' to 10'.

Will lower the price to $400.00 shipped,, if you can pickup then we can work on the price. (Want to end up with enough cash to order the Loomis)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0