Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

The outside deuce...

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

not true. especially if you can find a nice downed tree that you can sit on with your poop hole hanging off the other side. it's all about balance. find the proper balance and you can poop outside with your pants (and your waders) still on, but pulled down of course.

not true. especially if you can find a nice downed tree that you can sit on with your poop hole hanging off the other side. it's all about balance. find the proper balance and you can poop outside with your pants (and your waders) still on, but pulled down of course.

Agreed, and if I'm in that much of a panic I'm not stripping off the other leg. Don't wanna be bare assed in the woods anyway.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cortez The Killie Killer View Post

Requires the removal of the leg from one pant leg in order to avoid accidental dumpage...

I can attest to this, having learned the hard way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dena View Post

Sometimes the removal of ones panties is required if suitable clean up material is not available.

A sharp knife will make this task easier.

That's what socks are for.  Nice, soft cotton.

Sometimes the removal of ones panties is required if suitable clean up material is not available.

A sharp knife will make this task easier.

Panties???

If I remove a gal's panties, you can bet it is not for her to have a bowel movement.

a simple package of baby wipes (unscented) will change your WHOLE outlook on life and country poopin. Just a couple of bucks at any pharmacy for a pocket pack and you'll be glad you read this. You'll be fresh as a daisy afterwards with no chance of ending up with a case of "baboon ass" (swamp ass if you wish) afterwards. Dunno if any of you have roids or anything but it will change your life out there when the need arises without a proper throne and nothing worse than tryin to enjoy fishing while dealing with an ass full of dingleberries made from whatever it was you found to clean up with.

I learned that trick from an old carpenter I used to build houses with and it'll truly change your life and level of happiness when poopin outdoors....:D

The wipes are not environmentally friendly.

You will have the eco-tards in an uproar if the country side is littered with used Baby wipes.

They will leave evidence of any doings long after my cotton see through panties have rotted away to nothing.