Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdrianF

Tog Fling 2011

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

:wave:

hi toggy people

Sorry for the delay on the tog fling stuff....been a hectic fall for me. Barely had anytime to fish much less think about it :o

Talked with kenny today and the week monday thru friday between christmas and new years is still all free. At the end of last years trip there was no weekends available in nov or december....just january which no one seemed too crazy about despite the joy that is found in making snowmen and snowballs while togging lol. In talking to people on the way in last year, i think everyone i asked was fine with a weekday during that week since most people are off anyways and its a great excuse to get away from holiday family for a day ;)

Plus the last week of the month is great for me since rent money is due that friday and the pool money would be nice to have in my pocket yet again :p :p :p

Just wanted to put it out there and will put up a sign up thread, and ask what day that week is best for everybody. Im leaning torwards tuesday seeing as how that gives a cushion with being able to go later in the week if the weather sucks balls without having to do january for all you warm weather florida room toggers.....

Doesn't really matter becuase I can fudge my work schedule somewhat unless its that Thursday.

Its the reschedules that always bight me in the ass. :o

Looks like I'll be missing my first Tog Fling. Normally a weekday would not mater that week but I will be legitimately in the Florida room grouper fishing that week this year.

At least I know I won't have to be scheduling next year's Fling :)

How about the 26th? Should be the day most of us are off for the Christmas holiday.

my thinking was that the day after christmas would kinda suck with most people travelling locally and whatnot.

26 is fine with me.....kinda why i put this up here to figure out whats best for most people.