Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whopper Bubba

Occupiers Moment of Silence for Guy Who Shot Up White House

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Just when you thought you’ve seen it all from the “Occupiers,” last night Occupy San Diego held a moment of silence “for the guy who shot at the White House” during a protest outside of the San Diego Police Department headquarters.

Real class acts.

You know... I tried really hard to get worked up about this, I really did.

But then I thought "Well, how often have you seen, for example, a church hold a prayer for a misguided person who did something terrible to the church or just in general?".

"And now let's pray for the soul of the misguided individual who [stole from the hat|committed an act of vandalism|was just executed for the murder of|etc]".

It's a bit of a flash in the pan issue.

Should be for the resident of the White House, thanking god our president was not killed. F the shooter! I'm not an Obama supporter but I don't want harm to come to our leader..... Again, F THE SHOOTER!

Should be for the resident of the White House, thanking god our president was not killed. F the shooter! I'm not an Obama supporter but I don't want harm to come to our leader..... Again, F THE SHOOTER!

I agree that it came out bad, but like Gmofftarki said, he was trying to reconcile what happened. Don't get me wrong, this thing has gotten out of hand and the leaders need to rethink some of this. This movement will not do anything to change Wall Street. It will instead get people hurt/ killed.

No way MDH, that azzwipe asked for a moment of silence in SOLIDARITY with the gunman, a DC occupier! A second Skidd's sentiment of "F the shooter!"

Also it's time to use the firehoses and the dogs and wash the streets cclean of this detritus.

No way MDH, that azzwipe asked for a moment of silence in SOLIDARITY with the gunman, a DC occupier! A second Skidd's sentiment of "F the shooter!"

Also it's time to use the firehoses and the dogs and wash the streets cclean of this detritus.

Tanks for telling me what the video says. I have been blind since birth and, well, I just didn't "see" that. :freak:

As for the fire hoses, some of you guys might not remember the 60's like I do. We used those things against blacks who were only trying to get their equal rights. Sorry for not being all warm and squishy over that visual. :mad:

hile the fire hoses and dogs were wrong when used against civil rights marchers, it would be a fitting way to clean out the encampments and hose down the stinking, greasy scumbags , probably the closest thing to personal hygene most of them hae seen in a while.:D

I've had it. They do not have more right than the rest of us to access public property despite what the Lefties and their communist leadership tell us. I encourage everyone to round house and face stomp each one that impedes your ability to conduct daily business.

hile the fire hoses and dogs were wrong when used against civil rights marchers, it would be a fitting way to clean out the encampments and hose down the stinking, greasy scumbags , probably the closest thing to personal hygene most of them hae seen in a while.:D

I bet you're happy about Kent State too.

I agree that it came out bad, but like Gmofftarki said, he was trying to reconcile what happened. Don't get me wrong, this thing has gotten out of hand and the leaders need to rethink some of this. This movement will not do anything to change Wall Street. It will instead get people hurt/ killed.

They should be protesting at the White House and the Capitol.

Tanks for telling me what the video says. I have been blind since birth and, well, I just didn't "see" that. :freak:

As for the fire hoses, some of you guys might not remember the 60's like I do. We used those things against blacks who were only trying to get their equal rights. Sorry for not being all warm and squishy over that visual. :mad:

Please don't compare this to the civil rights movement of the 50's and 60's. Its insulting and downright absurd to even think of the civil rights movement and the OWS dirtbag gathering as comparable. Maybe I don't explain myself well, here it is in simple terms: using fire hoses and dogs against the participants of the civil rights movement was cruel, meen, racist and vile. Using fire hoses and dogs(may I add some equipment?) batons, mace, steel tipped boots, lead knuckle gloves and closed door precinct beat downs are ok with me against the OWS dirtbag gathering.......