Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soundfisher

Lemon

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Whoever buys limes for Harris Teeter, always buys too many. You can generally find a whole bag of them in the closeout section for next to nothing.

I was just in Florida for a week or so, where we were staying had patios in the rear and there was what looked like a little potted lime tree.

Kumquats...now there's a fruit!

I tried to buy one lime one time. Couldn't get any less than 10. One lemon, no problem. One lime, FY!

You must go to the wrong stores..........

But I must say, limes used to be like 10 for a buck......the last year or so, they cost about the same 75 cents as a lemon....:squid:

That lemon growers monopoly has got some serious fangs- I heard they broke some legs at a little girls lemonade stand around the corner from me just last week!

It's difficult to believe a greek buying just one lemon. I mean, they're whole cuisine is lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, lemon and oregano, and can we **** it before we eat it?

:v: