Hey Look! It's Uncle Omar (D Framingham)!

Rate this topic

Little

He took a day off from selling booze (illegally)to get lawyered up for his big DUI Case!

Herald:

President Obama’s illegal alien half-uncle argued in court today his arrest on a drunken driving charge this summer violated his constitutional rights and he wants evidence suppressed and the case thrown out.

Onyango Obama’s lawyer filed a motion to suppress in Framingham District Court today, claiming he questions the legality of the illegal alien’s Aug. 24 arrest on a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol and whether the arrest violated Obama’s Fourth Amendment rights against unlawful search and seizure.

The motion is to suppress the entire traffic stop by police that night, on claims Obama was not committing any motor vehicle violations that night at 7.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1381727&pos=breaking

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

illegal aliens have constitutional rights?

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

right there for you

the constitution is pretty clear when it discerns between Citizens and Foriegners

"... let it go - lets move forward."

yes but doesn't the law itself differentiate between those here legally and illegally?

seriously? you gotta be kidding?

side note- I saw Uncle Omar at that ghetto packie a couple weeks ago. I was helping a slumlord buddy who has some rental props in that hood. they now sell crack pipes right on the counter

yes but doesn't the law itself differentiate between those here legally and illegally?

not that I can see

it's pretty sweeping about what rights people have and limitations on the government

I don't see in a US traffic court why the 4th amendment would not apply.

The illegal alien stuff is another issue, and the government has every right to handle that status accordingly - and within the scope of the constitution

"... let it go - lets move forward."

seriously? you gotta be kidding?

side note- I saw Uncle Omar at that ghetto packie a couple weeks ago. I was helping a slumlord buddy who has some rental props in that hood. they now sell crack pipes right on the counter

arrested for a DWI and still hanging out at the beer store? smart guy....

arrested for a DWI and still hanging out at the beer store? smart guy....

wasn't hanging out. he works there! seems to be a minor celebrity. fist bumping all the Framinghamites that come in for their blunt wrappers, crack pipes, 40's or brazilian rum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NS Mike D View Post

anyne know how the liquor store is able to employ him legally?

Cause his nephew has shot the entire party to hell and gone, and they need every single vote they can get. 

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Quote:

Originally Posted by John M View Post

Have we ever had a president who had relatives in this country who were here illegally?

doesn't he have an aunt also here illegally sponging off the system?

gotta be a first for any president.

Chelsea's own Auntie Zeituni.  Shes a welfare cheat from WAYYYYYY back when her little nephew was getting into colleges because he's black!

zeituni_polly_onyango.jpg

Ayn Rand