Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokes

Mr. FishLife.

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

I hear you were once a "thug".

Please......expound on this little tidbit for us will you? I find the ex-thug life very interesting. Did you own an Iroc?

While we wait for Fish to respond, I will tell you about something horrible I did in the hoods of suburbia when I was young.

There was this guy in a red car. He loved to race down our street a lot. Yelled at us for playing street hockey.Quite rude. One day.....I decided to fix him. Fix him real good.

I went in the house after he raced by one day and grabbed a slice of American Cheese and stood outside. I knew he was going to come back and when he did...he was mine. Not more then a few minutes go by and as he sped down the road towards our house....I whipped the cheese like a frisbee and BAM!!!! Right on his windshield!!! YEAH BITCH!!! YOU GOT CHEESED!!!!

He slammed on his brakes and jumped out. He started screaming and swearing at me and threatening to kick my ass. I stood there grinning. My mother came outside and screamed at him and I think she said she would kill him if he ever threatened me again. He spewed some other garbage about me being a little dickhead and took off.

THUG LIFE.

ill bet he owns a pair of jordans...and wears them with a matching colored wife beater..

somebody PM him the link to this thread...

I wanted Jordans. My mom got me the fake ones from Thom McAn. Sucked. :(