Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surfcasterzx2

Off topic from 1000th post thread

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

(*edited - not sure what emptiness in your life you try to fill by being a dick to people here, but I'd appreciate it if you found a different way to make yourself feel better about you - thanks :th: TimS)
well in case you haven't noticed, everything I post this guy is right behind me being a "dick" as well. But again some people getaway with it and some don't, Psychiatrist are we Timmy?

You are delusional; you didn't like that I spoke from the perspective of someone that surf's and fish's. You went on and on in the surfer's vs. fisherman thread; I haven't posted anything behind you since then. I create a causal thread thanking TimS and the folk's that >helped< me; not being able to be anything but yourself, you post a DB reply for no reason. What amazes me about people like you; you're incapable of seeing that so many of your life's conflict's with other people, are 99% created by yourself.

Some Leopard's cannot change their spot's; I'm referring to your self proclaimed (former??) thug life.

well in case you haven't noticed, everything I post this guy is right behind me being a "dick" as well. But again some people getaway with it and some don't, Psychiatrist are we Timmy?

Respectfully speaking of course!

You are delusional; you didn't like that I spoke from the perspective of someone that surf's and fish's. You went on and on in the surfer's vs. fisherman thread; I haven't posted anything behind you since then. I create a causal thread thanking TimS and the folk's that >helped< me; not being able to be anything but yourself, you post a DB reply for no reason. What amazes me about people like you; you're incapable of seeing that so many of your life's conflict's with other people, are 99% created by yourself.

Some Leopard's cannot change their spot's; I'm referring to your self proclaimed (former??) thug life.

Yes I was a thug at one point in my life. Now reformed. Sometimes my words get ahead of me. It's just words, if you met me, you'd see I'm not a bad guy. It's all in fun, don't take it personal, I really don't have an issue with ya. I apologize if I offended you.;)

If you are referring to something I missed in one of the hundred page surfer/fishermen battle threads, yea, I let him get away with hiding his shot at you amongst 500 other angry posts...it had nothing to do with the fact that my mind goes numb after the 200th redundant, angry post in a thread :rolleyes:

Don't need to be a psychiatrist to know that someone that goes out of their way to be a dick in a large percentage of the threads they participate in has some sort of issue and that they feel better about themselves by being a dick to other people. All you need to do is run a website for a dozen years or so - you aren't the first person to show this trait...but presently, you are the last one that is still able to post here :th:

TimS

Yes I was a thug at one point in my life. Now reformed. Sometimes my words get ahead of me. It's just words, if you met me, you'd see I'm not a bad guy. It's all in fun, don't take it personal, I really don't have an issue with ya. I apologize if I offended you.;)

:th: That's the first step :) Also, I never said you were a bad guy - if I thought you were, you wouldn't be posting here any longer. You seem like a good guy that goes out of his way to be a dick sometimes - there's probably hope for you, I just hope we figure out how to knock it off before I give up on yah :wave:

TimS

Ooooh, thats not a question that will have a good outcome.

Now your on the right track:th::th:

Believe me , i know from experience, Tim layed into me one day about the way i was coming across in my posts, i at the time really thought there was not a problem, as obviously i'm a poor self observer.

After going back and reading a lot of my early posts i was shocked at how negative i was, and i did not like the way i came across at all because i am not even close to resembling that person in real life, I am much more aware now and try to think things through before making comments and i have Tim to thank for it.

I still post sometimes when i shouldn't ,especially after getting back from long sleepness days and nights of fishing, it just takes me forever to think and get across what i'm trying to say thats all. I can't help myself sometimes:(:(

please move this to the tavern so it can be properly discussed and my posts wont get edited.

I second this motion. FishLife is a fun guy. :squid: We can discuss our Thugness there. I'm from the suburbs. I can relate.

Ooooh, thats not a question that will have a good outcome.

Now your on the right track:th::th:

Believe me , i know from experience, Tim layed into me one day about the way i was coming across in my posts, i at the time really thought there was not a problem, as obviously i'm a poor self observer.

After going back and reading a lot of my early posts i was shocked at how negative i was, and i did not like the way i came across at all because i am not even close to resembling that person in real life, I am much more aware now and try to think things through before making comments and i have Tim to thank for it.

I still post sometimes when i shouldn't ,especially after getting back from long sleepness days and nights of fishing, it just takes me forever to think and get across what i'm trying to say thats all. I can't help myself sometimes:(:(

And I feel the same way as you in your response, sometimes there's FishLife the colorful character and sometimes there's real me Frank.

It just bothers me that some people judge my silliness and my negativity on some issues to be the kind of guy they think I Am in real life. They are so wrong on so many levels. I know sometimes I come off like an A-hole, but I really am not. I just get caught up in some things that make to appear that way.

And by the way, I stand corrected, I wasn't a thug, more like a guy who had a chip on his shoulder and was a loose cannon. But that was years ago. I'm since married and have a new child in my life. And I totally am not the guy I used to be 10years ago!

Yes, the Tavern!

The place where few come out on top and fewer have the stomach for big seas!:p

I'm not sure what that means but it came off really gay.