Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokes

Tales and Lies fro the Main Forum. 11/16/11. The exciting version.

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Got out of work around 3 today. Raining out. My glasses were dotted with raindrops, making in hard to see while I was driving my GMC Canyon at 36mph down Rt. 140. I looked at a tree job next door to 55Chev's house.

I didn't have time to stop over and say hi. If I did that for everyone, I would be at least 5 minutes late getting home.

I stopped by Cumberland Farms and walked 16 steps to the door. 4 more steps to the counter and I bought a pack of Marlboro Lights (7.86 for a pack...I think the cashier is gay). They asked for my ID. I gave it to them. I noticed they did not sell lemons. I hate lemons. I smiled.

I get back into my truck and drive home. It was an uneventful drive. I put my wipers on and listened to rock music. Upon entering my driveway, I walked 20 steps to my door, unlocked it and went inside, where I was greeted by my dog. Let her out, fed her and got out of my work clothes. The time was 3:55pm.

I poured myself a nice scotch at 4:10pm. 1 ice cube. Little spring water and turn on my PC. Fan's a little loud. Louder than usual. I'm guessing it's increased by 1.4 decibels, but I will have to check later and report back.

Just fell asleep. I'm back. Sorry.

I log onto Stripers Online and it's on to the Main Forum for a bit of excitement!!!! Here we go!!! Favorite part of my day!!!

Let's see.....

"Just started kayaking fishing.........what will I need...." Hmmm. I guess he means besides a fishing pole and a paddle? Moving on...

"Tales and Lies from....." Nope.

"Off topic Tales and.." No.

"Hi Honey I'm..." I don't think so....boy..this SiM fellow sure posts a lot about himself.....

"Line twists..." Oh...that sounds fun!! I hate twisty line!!! Grrrr!!!! Hmmm...no...that actually sucked.

"1000th post!!!" WOW!!! 1000???!?!! I GOTTA read this thread!!!! OMG!!! IT'S EPIC!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING????!! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!! CRAZY!!

After reading some of these threads, I was getting tired. So much fun for free should be a crime. I'm saving the thread about casting an extra 10 yards for my 2nd scotch. I think I'm going to need that drink, lol!!!!

Part 2 will come later guys!!!

you need a hook. you set up something that happens later in the day and end with... "but, i have to go iron the curtains, so youll just have to wait until the next installment". he built this city on what mokes? on rock. and. roll.

you need a hook. you set up something that happens later in the day and end with... "but, i have to go iron the curtains, so youll just have to wait until the next installment". he built this city on what mokes? on rock. and. roll.

Dammit. I suck at this T&L ****.

I CAN'T DO IT!!!!! I JUST CAN'T.

THREAD LOCKED!!!!!

look, you cant expect to weild supreme executive power because some watery tart lobbed a scimitar at you.

A Prince is born into it. Royalty is a birthright and I never forget my neck guard. It's not like I was given some ****** chain mail and sent on my way.

Mokes. Maybe we can mix our T&L threads together?

WHOA. I dunno. That sounds dangerous. Put that in the Main Forum and I think SOL would crash from all the traffic. Message boards around the world would empty and flood here.

WHOA. I dunno. That sounds dangerous. Put that in the Main Forum and I think SOL would crash from all the traffic. Message boards around the world would empty and flood here.

Think of the Googglers...