Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RegDunlop

Dems will own whatever happens on Thursday

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

...unless they come out and urge the SEIU and OWS scum to back down, can not see how they will not own it.

They are calling for violence and destruction on the 17th. The POTUS and Pelosi and all of PMSNBC are all for these clowns..

How do the libs here feel about this?

You immediately lower the bar with comments like that. Just sayin'.

I know whats his name says it....Levin I think. Doesn't make it right.

I made that up all by myself.

The bar is already low.

How about sticking to the topic for a change.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RegDunlop View Post

...unless they come out and urge the SEIU and OWS scum to back down, can not see how they will not own it.

They are calling for violence and destruction on the 17th. The POTUS and Pelosi and all of PMSNBC are all for these clowns..

How do the libs here feel about this?

Yep, the dems own this one, their representatives at OWS are out there making terroristic threats on their behalf.

Yep, the dems own this one, their representatives at OWS are out there making terroristic threats on their behalf.

right because belonging to a political party some how makes you guilty by association.? that's true about as much as the republicans owning Timothy McVeigh or Eric Rudolf. Or the Dems owning the weathermen or the Repubs the KKK.

There are left-wing and right wing extremists... Extremism is the ultimate enemy, be it right or left...or even extreme stupidity

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDC View Post

Repubs the KKK.

KKK = democrat.

It's OK to know history and be honest, even though that's not really the libs strong suit.

Yeah, the OWS crew, a known terrorist organization, represent dems.

little is not here:

"I created much of the intellectual foundation for what they do" .... "I support what they do."

Elizabeth Warren (nuttier than a garbage bag full of Snickers)

KKK = democrat.

It's OK to know history and be honest, even though that's not really the libs strong suit.

Yeah, the OWS crew, a known terrorist organization, represent dems.

right...as the right is willing to Own McVeigh and Rudolf? I don't think think so, nor should they. Again it's the extremism. My experience tells me that some do violence, they do so and use a political or religious ideology as the excuse

right...as the right is willing to Own McVeigh and Rudolf? I don't think think so, nor should they. Again it's the extremism. My experience tells me that some do violence, they do so and use a political or religious ideology as the excuse

right because belonging to a political party some how makes you guilty by association.? that's true about as much as the republicans owning Timothy McVeigh or Eric Rudolf. Or the Dems owning the weathermen or the Repubs the KKK.

There are left-wing and right wing extremists... Extremism is the ultimate enemy, be it right or left...or even extreme stupidity

What About Columbine. They were obviously NRA living Right wingers :D