Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pilar

WTB Hab's Sr Copper Elite new or used, with or without package

27 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone on SOL,

I am looking for one Hab's Sr. Copper Elite. It can be new or used, with or without the package. Please post a photo and how much you would like me to pay. I am willing to make payment however you would like. I will check this Thread as often as possible, if I don't respond right away I am not ignoring you. Thank you for checking out this thread. :)

Sincerely,

Victor

Here is a photo of the late Master Plug Builder and the Plug I am looking for. Any assistance from SOL Administrators or fellow SOL Members is greatly appreciated :th:.

Tight lines,

Vic

I agree, they were made in very limited quanities and for only a very short time.. You might want to reach out to Kevin aka Blueshark aka GreenPoint Tackle as I think he had some Elite Needles at one point...

Steve

Is this the color you are looking for? Not really looking to sell it as matches the footer I got direclty from John so it is worth more to me personally than any monetary value. Just trying to help you match up the color.

Is this the color you are looking for? Not really looking to sell it as matches the footer I got direclty from John so it is worth more to me personally than any monetary value. Just trying to help you match up the color.

That is her, she is sweet looking :drool:. Thank you for posting a photo. Have a great day.

Vic

I will pay $100.00 for (1) Hab's Sr Raccoon/Copper Elite. Counter offers will be considered. I am not a seller. I am a collector/fisherman who loves Hab's Plugs.

Vic

pilar..i have a 3.5 oz in that color..let me know if any interest..thanks

I am interested in your 3.5 oz in the same color. I am trying to be conservative on my spending. Please give me a few days to see if I get any bites :hooked: for what I am offering on the Racccoon Elite.

Thank you,

Vic

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0