Sears sucks.

Rate this topic

Kings over Queens

if not for video games and weed, id prolly still be married

And bored.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

"Buy cheap HDMI cables. In the store, you'll probably hear a salesperson tell you to get extra cables. That's because overpriced cables are one of the few areas where electronics stores can turn a big profit. In reality, cable quality matters very little, especially with digital cables such as HDMI. Since many stores don't even carry lower-priced cable alternatives, we recommend shopping for cables online and buying based on price from a vendor with a good return policy. Check out our HDMI cables Quick Guide for more information." from cnet

$4 for a 6 footer from monoprice :D

well gold does conduct better than all other metals but now that i think of it, digital signal degradation isnt as big a factor as with analog as a digital signal can be 100% restored at the reciever, in theory of course.

That Gold does, but only for the thickness of the Plating......;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinambition View Post

well gold does conduct better than all other metals but now that i think of it, digital signal degradation isnt as big a factor as with analog as a digital signal can be 100% restored at the reciever, in theory of course.

Actually, silver is a better conductor, then copper, then gold. Gold will retain conductivity better over time because it's much less susceptible to corrosion than either silver or copper, though. 

Don't know much about the cables but I once had about a 15 min back and forth with a register jockey at Circuit City about having to give my phone number for a cash sale. He finally called over his manager and after a few minutes they came to their grand conclusion.........wait for it.............use any damned phone number they can think of which I think was the stores number.

Quote:

Originally Posted by metaliczombi View Post

Don't know much about the cables but I once had about a 15 min back and forth with a register jockey at Circuit City about having to give my phone number for a cash sale. He finally called over his manager and after a few minutes they came to their grand conclusion.........wait for it.............use any damned phone number they can think of which I think was the stores number.

I have never had a problem when I tell them my number is unlisted. One guy asked why, I said I killed 40 people, but they wanted me to testify against my buddy who killed twice as many, so I was in the witness protection program, and had immunity if I ever killed another person, especially one who pushed too hard for my phone number. 

No. I actually quested for these. Got an Epic remote too. +24 Dexterity and it's imbued with "Heroic Clicking of the Damned." I can channel surf in 3-D.

Jesus, I'm scared that I actually follow you here. Do you take a penalty to your THACO if you're carrying this in your off hand?

NOBODY here has a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theirs shine brighter. TLDig[