Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nalu22

1,000th Post - Thank You TimS!!

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Thank you Tim for creating this board; it has helped this newbie out a ton!! :) :)

Personally I've made some friend's that I wouldn't have without this board, I've learned a lot from other members; I am however a bit broker thanks to the "Plugs - Want to Sell" forum! :)

BTW - My wife is sick of your site...well sick of seeing me on it all the time! :)

Thanks again!

-Kevin

You are welcome :th: And thank you for participating here and proving that there are at least a couple people in Rhode Island that aren't completely crazy :b:;)

TimS

Thank you Tim for creating this board; it has helped this newbie out a ton!! :) :)

Personally I've made some friend's that I wouldn't have without this board, I've learned a lot from other members; I am however a bit broker thanks to the "Plugs - Want to Sell" forum! :)

BTW - My wife is sick of your site...well sick of seeing me on it all the time! :)

Thanks again!

-Kevin

Congrats nalu22, it's a big milestone, You know i thought i posted a lot, but when i looked at some other guys posts WOW :shock::shock: 50,000 forget it, thats really amazing.

You are welcome :th: And thank you for participating here and proving that there are at least a couple people in Rhode Island that aren't completely crazy :b:;)

TimS

I wouldnt judge RI's sanity by him!!!! :shock::D;)

Congrats, but dont tell the wife or the boss how high the count is!!! :beers:

I'm dragging you down with me...you'll be in a wet-suit soon!! :)

:beers: :beers:

TimS

I wouldnt judge RI's sanity by him!!!! :shock::D;)

Congrats, but dont tell the wife or the boss how high the count is!!! :beers:

(*edited - not sure what emptiness in your life you try to fill by being a dick to people here, but I'd appreciate it if you found a different way to make yourself feel better about you - thanks :th: TimS)

1,000 post joke:  I think this was an outstanding suggestion.

I had found that I too had recently gone past that mark, and just like nalu22, my wife found that I discovered a way to while away—as if I were a kitchen-chair potato.  She began calling this site Surfside 6.

Anyway, I’ll throw out a 1,000 post joke; but, don’t expect much; I believe some here think of me as a humorless git.  biggrin.gif

A guy out on a jetty is watching an old timer, coming out in the diminishing light, picking his way across the rocks—and doing so pretty well.  The two of them exchange a couple of comments about the bite, anticipation and, about fishing in general.

The old guy comments that fishing is better than sex, and continues to say, “The old lady tells me she like it when I fish all night.”

The other guy asks, razzingly, “Doesn’t she like sex?”

Old guy:  “It’s not that; but, I fish as much as I can and when I do, I always stop off afterwards and drink until I finish a new pack of smokes—she says I always come home smelling like fish and smokes and booze.”

The other guy, speaking with a bit of chuckle in his voice:  “Sounds like the key for longevity to me.  Mind if I ask how old you are?”

Old guy:  “25.”