Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NS Mike D

Do I Have To Do Your Homework for You Righties?

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

Dan Lothian of CNN to Obama regarding some of the republicans saying waterboarding isn't torture at a recent debate:

“I’m wondering if you think that they’re uninformed, out of touch, or irresponsible.”

Note: even Obama was offended by the questions and attenpted to joke about how loaded it was.

So finally, a real example hits you in the face, and you all miss it. I can do a better job that the blogsters who feed you your morning talking points.

NS Mike D,

You miss the point. Nobody CARES what the five people who watch CNN saw or what the brain dead reporter asked while ruining his career (he'll probably be hired by MSNBC). If a tree falls, etc.

Now, if the guy had asked, "Do you know that 80% of the money the U.S. government gave to green energy companies in the past three years were too companies whose major shareholders or owners were people who backed you in the last election?" (I know, too run on but you get my point.)

fair enough Knight,

but I was suprised that a CNN reporter would cross the lone so blatantly with loading accusation against Cain, Backman, and whoever else said water boarding isn't torture.

Obama joked a little it was so over the top by noting it was a multiple choice question and handled with a simple, they are wrong- and not avoiding the accusations of the question.

I think this is a clear example of a MSM reporter being overtly polictically supportive of Obama. I know it happens in a subtle basis. This was just way over the top.

Maybe it's such a regular occurrence we're desensitized to it?

Bingo. This media droolery is pure dog-bites-man stuff. SNL satirised it in 2008. It's old news and hard to get worked up over any more. As the Bard said: "tis like a blow upon an old wound."

Bingo. This media droolery is pure dog-bites-man stuff. SNL satirised it in 2008. It's old news and hard to get worked up over any more. As the Bard said: "tis like a blow upon an old wound."

Maybe it's such a regular occurance we're desensitized to it?

not according to how it is being covered

appears this was way out there

not according to how it is being covered

appears this was way out there

Well I agree it's over-the-top in terms of sheer blatancy, but Obama media worship and coddling is hardly new. All it really does is reconfirm a fact everybody knew anyway. Tune in MSNBC at any given moment and you'll see more of the same.

fair enough Knight,

but I was suprised that a CNN reporter would cross the lone so blatantly with loading accusation against Cain, Backman, and whoever else said water boarding isn't torture.

Obama joked a little it was so over the top by noting it was a multiple choice question and handled with a simple, they are wrong- and not avoiding the accusations of the question.

I think this is a clear example of a MSM reporter being overtly polictically supportive of Obama. I know it happens in a subtle basis. This was just way over the top.

I think much more important is the news that NBC has hired Chelsey(?) Clinton to work in their news department. Do you think either of the Bush girls would have been offered a job there? Do you think there aren't a thousand reporters working in Podunk, USA who have scads more experience and skill than a complete novice landing that gig? Can you say left wing bias? Can you say favors given, favors received? Can you say crony capitalism? The whole thing stinks---and I am not really attacking her but the "news" system that would do a hire like that.

I think much more important is the news that NBC has hired Chelsey(?) Clinton to work in their news department. Do you think either of the Bush girls would have been offered a job there? Do you think there aren't a thousand reporters working in Podunk, USA who have scads more experience and skill than a complete novice landing that gig? Can you say left wing bias? Can you say favors given, favors received? Can you say crony capitalism? The whole thing stinks---and I am not really attacking her but the "news" system that would do a hire like that.

one of the Bush girls is a reporter for the Today show Knight

nice rant though,

if it wasn't for reality, I would have bought it.