Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NS Mike D

More Left Wing Attacks on Cain

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

asking him about Lybia and whether or not he agrees with Obama's policies on Lybia.

Freaking left wing MSM hating black conservatives

They should respect all those "things twirling in his head" and keep their questions to subjects he can answer or deny their existence.

still not seing it

they asked him a trick question:

do you agre with President Obama's approach towards Lybia ...

OK, Libya. [Pause] President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Khaddhafy. I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed' or 'No I didn't agree.' I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason -- nope, that's a different one. [pause] I gotta go back and see. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me that I agree or not disagree with Obama?

cleary the liberals were trying to create a "gotcha moment" since they are afraid he'll split the black vote

Some people want to say, 'Well, as president, you're supposed to know everything.' No you don't. I believe in having all the information, as much of it as I possibly can, rather than making a decision or making a statement about whether I totally agree or didn't agree, when I wasn't privy to the entire situation. There might be some things there that might have caused me to feel differently. So I'm not trying to hedge on the questions, it's just that that's my nature as a businessman -- I need to know the facts, as much as possible, I need to hear all the alternatives...I would want to hear all those views, look at the information, then I make the decision as the commander in chief.

BTW

Cain forgot that he already had citicized Obama on Lybia in a previous debate

(not sure if he meant he had all the facts then when he criticized Obama on Lybia, or didn't have all the facts now when he ddn't want to opine on Lybia)