Teens Using Vodka Soaked

Rate this topic

fishstriper

I don't know if you knew that.

Captain, as a sophomore through senior year. Yep, I wore a speedo, no choice. I dated Senior chicks as a freshman. 

Football or soccer in the fall, swimming in th ewinter, lax in spring. we didn't have gym class at my prep school, had to do a "sport" where yearbook and newspaper counted. 

Football in the fall, swimming in the winter and baseball in the spring.

100 back,100 fly, fly on the medley relay and 400 relay is all I did all 4 years in high school. Swam age group to from 11 till 18. I was alot smaller back then to :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerrickT View Post

Football in the fall, swimming in the winter and baseball in the spring.

100 back,100 fly, fly on the medley relay and 400 relay is all I did all 4 years in high school. Swam age group to from 11 till 18. I was alot smaller back then to redface.gif

I hated fly. ugh. I let the skinny little kids do that and breast. 100 back, 100 free, and anchor on the free relay. 

You guys are dreamin. Anyone of you in your prime would have had your ass kicked by doing a swim team workout. Most of you wouldn't have been able to get out of the pool without help after the third day.

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."