Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KVKV

My apology to midwestexile. Explanation to him, DerickT, and TimS

7 posts in this topic

Just got back from a fishing trip.

My apology to Midwestexile. If I have ever violated any rules, please accept my sincere apology.

The truth is, yesterday afternoon a gentleman PMed me offered to take the rod. He didn't reply my selling post, just PM. I saw his offer first, and then I saw the offer from Midwestexile. To be perfect honest, the first gentleman offered $360 local pick, and the offer from midwestexile is $470 shipped. (The postage is around $35~40).

I thought the good deed is, if someone comes first with an offer, then I should honor it, no matter how good the second offer is. That is why I replied midwestexile that I will contact him if the first offer withdrawn.

Midwestexile, please accept my sincere apology. I didn't know the rule is the first offer should be the first one replied the post with an offer, not through PM. I am very sorry. I won't make the same mistake again.

TimS can log in my MSG to take a look (I have no problem with it) of the PMs between me and the first gentleman with an offer. The selling price is $360. If I have ever known that the rule is the first offer should be the one replies the selling post, I could at least have $70 more saving plus $40 postage.

By the way, I never posted the selling post for this rod on any other website, or Ebay what so ever. The following link is the only selling post for this rod. Honestly I was not in a hurry to sell it.

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/824091/edited#post_8768876

1st guy was just as wrong. Yes, you should have known, but so should he. You both broke the rules, midwestexile is the only one that followed them and if he still wants the rod he should get it.

I guess that's more like .03

Thanks to all of you for your support, but the rod is already sold, and in any event I am out of this deal. Not to put KVKV on the hot seat, but everyone needs to see periodically that the rules matter. In this case KVKV left money on the table by not following the rules.

Thanks to all of you for your support, but the rod is already sold, and in any event I am out of this deal. Not to put KVKV on the hot seat, but everyone needs to see periodically that the rules matter. In this case KVKV left money on the table by not following the rules.

Thanks for the understanding. I am actually on the hot seat already. The first guy is also a very nice gentleman. Both of us made an honest mistake, which was why I openly apologized to midwestexile, and promised it won't happen again.

I hope I can make it up to midwestexile, if only I have another TTLD SM rod to sell. For all the good people who have concern about this, I sincerely apologize.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0