Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishstriper

The weirdest pregnancy craving ever:

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Roadkill

England – Pregnant women are known for eating unusual foods: peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, olives on cheesecake, even garden dirt. But a woman living in England is craving something far weirder. Alison Brierley of Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is in the news for eating roadkill. The artist and mother-to-be has long been making jewelery from the hides, claws, teeth and bones of dead animals that she finds on the road. She calls herself a “roadkill recycler.” And then Brierley got pregnant and she developed intense cravings for roadkill meat.

Roadkill

England – Pregnant women are known for eating unusual foods: peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, olives on cheesecake, even garden dirt. But a woman living in England is craving something far weirder. Alison Brierley of Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is in the news for eating roadkill. The artist and mother-to-be has long been making jewelery from the hides, claws, teeth and bones of dead animals that she finds on the road. She calls herself a “roadkill recycler.” And then Brierley got pregnant and she developed intense cravings for roadkill meat.

:eek:

Roadkill

She loves the cock!:th:

Nothing wrong with eating roadkill, a lot of good meat wasted if you don't. Hell, I've even eaten venison that coyotes killed.

I've eaten my fair share of roadkill deer. The best was a small fawn. The whole thing fit in the fridge just by removing one shelf. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bass Ackwards View Post

Nothing wrong with eating roadkill, a lot of good meat wasted if you don't. Hell, I've even eaten venison that coyotes killed.

I don't disagree at all.  As long as the baby's health is not hurt, why not.