Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bass Ackwards

Shoot This Coyote

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Wow....little aggressive, lol. I don't think he was playing. I wonder how hard it would be to survive an attack by 5-6 of those bastards? I bet harder than it would seem. :shock:

Wow....little aggressive, lol. I don't think he was playing. I wonder how hard it would be to survive an attack by 5-6 of those bastards? I bet harder than it would seem. :shock:

Nobody knows because all thats left is torn clothing.

Nobody knows because all thats left is torn clothing.

I read about that chick in Canada was was killed a while back by a pack of Yotes. In my head I would be like..."COME YA BASTIDS!!! /NECK SNAP!! /THROAT PUNCH!! /CRESENT KICKS!!!"............I fear it would be more like..."OW!! OMG!!! OW!!!"

Down here these creatures rule the animal kingdom and this guy is a dumb bass. These coyotes hunt in packs and will if willing takes this guy down for playing along with them. They have been know to take down large dogs, and little people. The yrun wild thru my back yard from time to time :shock:

My dog play's rougher than that.

Anthropomorphism...wild animals may appear to be "playing", most of their "play" is training or preparation for an act of survival.

Mother Nature don't play.

Even if he's not hungry, that yote gets behind that guy and senses vulnerability, he'd tear his throat out....it's his nature.

Ever read about the do-gooders in AK who want to "be one" with the Grizzlies?

They usually find pieces of them inside of one that's been killed because of it's "overly aggressive nature", or they find their shoelaces in it's scat.

that little guy has definitely been spending time around people - he's neither afraid nor actively stalking/hunting, looks like playtime to me. not to say that if you stuck a toddler in front of him that switch wouldn't flip, in the video he sure seems like he's curious and enjoying a familiar interaction.

...Brings to mind,,,,,,,,,,,several years back.........a large male coyote "hunted" with me several times a week.....for about a month...............the locus was a brushy strip of cottontail cover 1/4 mile long,,,,,while I walked the dirt trail that pararelled the strip of vegetation, the 'yote would utilize me to flush bunnies to him...the coyote got lucky several times......I would make the walk at approx the same time each day..yes I carried a 4 foot large diameter -made of seasoned ironwood-"walking stick"........I believe the familiar sound of my truck parking called 'em in...and.. experience from past wildlife interactions..I wore the same clothes-----and---walked at the same candence................our eastern coyotes are half grey wolf-----bred with wolves on their migration east thru Canada---not the skinny "fox like" critters I saw when I lived in Utah..........and yes, a pair of them(easterns) killed a 20 year old female folk singer in Nova Scotia--on a hiking trail-in daylight-with witnesses a couple a hundred feet away-several years ago.........in closing--last fall-in the woodlot-around 9pm-coyotes kill a deer about 40 yards from the house I live in.......the deer died slowly with sickning moanful sounds--------early A.M. investigations of the kill site verified coyote tracks---deer tracks--some deer hide.......bones..etc.:shock:

(*Edited - vulgarity in video - TimS)

A real life video that's very unusual and different and you edit it because of vulgarity, yet we can say bastard, dick, prick, bitch and other vulgar words? :huh: