IBSP Video

Rate this topic

Strike King

Nice sunrise. I guess red top knows now NOT to turn your back on the wash :D

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

told him that exactly... but after he fell :D. he caught his first bass from the surf in the dark then destroyed me and strike king at daybreak. he had a blast. this morning he got his first keeper sized in a nice 30", quickly released.

Hey, what the heck, already saw this video today on ********! Nice video and good job.

Just like the Striped Bass I'm native to the East Coast and invasive on the West Coast.

Lamiglas, Inc - Marketing, Brand Manager, Rod Developer, NE Regional Sales Manager

told him that exactly... but after he fell :D. he caught his first bass from the surf in the dark then destroyed me and strike king at daybreak. he had a blast. this morning he got his first keeper sized in a nice 30", quickly released.

Ahhh, the burned hand teaches best :D :D Congrats on a good time by sea and sand. Carry ON !

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."