Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strike King

IBSP Video

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Thanks for the video. I believe were fishing next to you. The guy in the red hoodie hooked up 3 times in a row, then the fish hit us. You guys walked off around 7:30 or so.

Cool video. Nice to see someone hooking up on Friday. I missed the morning bite, the rest of the day nothing but a couple of rats and one barely keeper. Saturday morning was there 5am on and it was very, very slow.

Nice sunrise. I guess red top knows now NOT to turn your back on the wash :D

told him that exactly... but after he fell :D. he caught his first bass from the surf in the dark then destroyed me and strike king at daybreak. he had a blast. this morning he got his first keeper sized in a nice 30", quickly released.

Thanks for the video. I believe were fishing next to you. The guy in the red hoodie hooked up 3 times in a row, then the fish hit us. You guys walked off around 7:30 or so.

yep that was us. be around the same spot again tomorrow morning most likely.

Nice sunrise. I guess red top knows now NOT to turn your back on the wash :D

told him that exactly... but after he fell :D. he caught his first bass from the surf in the dark then destroyed me and strike king at daybreak. he had a blast. this morning he got his first keeper sized in a nice 30", quickly released.

Ahhh, the burned hand teaches best :D :D Congrats on a good time by sea and sand. Carry ON !