i know the average age of the RI forum is about 56, but

Rate this topic

HugeDinghy

so far

me

timmeh (he's in, even if he doesnt like it)

maybe vic and maybe the new guy...

I can prolly get another three from work/friends...

we still need another couple of guys...

if there are guys who are thinking about it, keep in mind that we can play 1/2 court and leave the other 1/2 to our kids...something to do in the winter for them....(TJ)

TJ and I took the kids to the park one day, we brought a basketball...I had to tell TJ he couldnt play after I saw him take his first lay-up..I was honeslty concerned he was going to hurt on of the kids.

Vic- couldnt just quit smoking huh, had to go all out and make us look bad :p

By the time you guys start passing out, Vic will probably be done with the warmup... maybe even sweat a skosh.

If anyone may require dialysis or a kidney transplant, feel free to contact me via this site. I'll be happy to help you through whatever questions you have! :wave:

i figure the costs are all pretty much the same, so we can rent depending on where everyone is coming from....I live in the upper bay, but have an office here as well as newport so any east bay location would work for me....and thats not to say i wouldnt be willing to drive down as far as, say NK......

First quoted section: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: what the hell did you guys do? :D

Second quoted section: do you train for triathlons?

Hey Vic, I'm giving you another chance to brag here, brother :D

If anyone may require dialysis or a kidney transplant, feel free to contact me via this site. I'll be happy to help you through whatever questions you have! :wave: