Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fish Hunter

For the Knife Guys Aitor Skinner

16 posts in this topic

Had this for quite a while and it has not been used. It has some minor marks from being stored and they show pretty well in the photos.

Blades is 6". The tang and back of the handle are brass. Knife has never been on a stone and is wicked sharp. Sheath is brown leather

[img=

p><p>  <a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2477700/width/500/height/375' alt='375'>

$ 100 shipped

A little more information on this knife. First it is no longer made or available and is somewhat of a collector's item. Details are quite difficult to find.

Inoxidable Stainless Steel hunting and skinning knife with a 440c hollow-ground blade. This knife has the engraved and etched Aitor logo.

This factory mint knife has a high quality hardened and tempered hand-made stainless steel blade, tested individually to meet the Rockwell HRc hardness value of 57/58.

The handle is "Red Madera " stamina-wood; hand fitted with a high grade polished Brass guard and butt.

Dimensions are; Blade 6 inches, Handle 5 inches, 11 inches overall, weight is 12.5 ounces.

Knife is approximately 16 years old, maybe as old as 20.

If your in the trading mode, i can offer you a Very Nice Penn 710z (not Quite Mint ), Reel intact ,emblem, anti reverse works fine, bail wire good ,drag kob, good drag stack sorry I cant send pictures, how ever if not happy send it back for full refund and i will pay shipping , I can dig up reference for my tackle if needed as no photo's available , if not interested in trade no problem.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0