Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
landwave

Natural correlations?

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Kind of like the farmers almanac. I know in the Spring it's said that the fish aren't here until the dandelions are fuzzy. But' what about the Fall. Along with the lack of Bass, there are no acorns from the oaks in my yard. Anyone else see any links?

I keep saying it is going to be a bad winter, becuase i have never seen so many FAT squirrels. The ones by me look like cats, seems like they are getting prepped for a long winter... I hope not!

I think, since Stripers can easily live on mass amounts of acorns, that, every time we all went to the ocean, all of the bass jumped out of the sea, flopped over to Landwave's place, at all of his acorns, and were gone before he knew what had happened. The squirrels are fat because they just LOVE fish crap and there was a literal plethora of it from Landwaves place all the way back to the beach with little tiny acorny kinda chunkies in it.

Winter will be cold and snowy but sometimes sunny and nice with some rain mixed in.

Have a nice day.

I think, since Stripers can easily live on mass amounts of acorns, that, every time we all went to the ocean, all of the bass jumped out of the sea, flopped over to Landwave's place, at all of his acorns, and were gone before he knew what had happened. The squirrels are fat because they just LOVE fish crap and there was a literal plethora of it from Landwaves place all the way back to the beach with little tiny acorny kinda chunkies in it.

Winter will be cold and snowy but sometimes sunny and nice with some rain mixed in.

Have a nice day.

A sound theory. Explains a lot, really. I didn't do well this fall, and I think you've identified the problem. Next year, I'm spray-painting some egg-sinkers light brown and using them for teasers.

I keep saying it is going to be a bad winter, becuase i have never seen so many FAT squirrels. The ones by me look like cats, seems like they are getting prepped for a long winter... I hope not!

Maybe there is a correlation between the fat squirrels and the lack of acorns. ;)

"What do you mean we ate all the acorns?!"

:laugh: :laugh:

It's true though... some of them bastages are down right obese! ( I know.. pot..meet kettle) They even ate the innards out of the pumpkins on my steps. :shock: