whats up?

Rate this topic

R.R. Bridge Fisher

Still adjusting to having a new baby in the house, my son is almost 4 and I had forgotten all the fun that comes with a little one. I'm installing new windows and doors in the house and becoming re acquainted with my wife, who is realizing she liked it better when I was fishing all night.

"CC's post was exactly that. It was respectful, it was first hand, it offered details about the experience and contained lots of useful information. There is nothing wrong with his opening post or his followup posts - they have been exceedingly respectful".

Still adjusting to having a new baby in the house, my son is almost 4 and I had forgotten all the fun that comes with a little one. I'm installing new windows and doors in the house and becoming re acquainted with my wife, who is realizing she liked it better when I was fishing all night.

Same here I try not to let my wife know she really doesnt like me :D I think when the kids are older and gone we are in trouble :shock: If I can fish and she can read I dont Know what ever :D

troll #122  <*)))<

Time to buy an ATV :D

SGCCCFC
Lobster Troll 15

i've never really gotten into the sweetwater stuff, but i think this is the year.

i'm in harwich. anyone got any tips on where to start?

When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person;
it merely says something about our own need to be critical.
-Author Unknown-