Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R.R. Bridge Fisher

whats up?

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

Whats everybody up to? :huh:

I mean like yard work, reading, still fishing, hunting getting ready for winter, freshwater fishing.....um thats what I.m up to

Oh ya and all the kids stuff and work,work,work

RR :wave:

Still adjusting to having a new baby in the house, my son is almost 4 and I had forgotten all the fun that comes with a little one. I'm installing new windows and doors in the house and becoming re acquainted with my wife, who is realizing she liked it better when I was fishing all night.

Still adjusting to having a new baby in the house, my son is almost 4 and I had forgotten all the fun that comes with a little one. I'm installing new windows and doors in the house and becoming re acquainted with my wife, who is realizing she liked it better when I was fishing all night.

Same here I try not to let my wife know she really doesnt like me :D I think when the kids are older and gone we are in trouble :shock: If I can fish and she can read I dont Know what ever :D

Time to buy an ATV :D

Getting ready to do some fall freshwater fishing,still setting traps,cleaning up leaves,cutting stuff from Oct. Storm,Getting ready for Winter,That's all