Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrs biggene

Thank you to all our Veterans! Here are some Freebies!

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

The following companies are offering freebies to Vets. Just show your past or present military ID.

Freebies for Veterans Day

Olive Garden – Veterans and Active Duty get a Free entree Olive Garden Coupon on 11/11

Applebee’s – Veterans and Active Duty eat free Applebees Coupon on 11/11 (7 meals to choose from)

Outback – Veterans and Active Duty get free Bloomin Onion and Coke Coupon from 11/7 – 11/11

Chilies – Veterans and Active Duty get a free meal Chili’s Coupon on 11/11 (6 meals to choose from/Drinks and gratuity not included)

7-Eleven – Veterans and Active Duty get a free small slurpee 7-Eleven Coupon from 11am – 7pm on 11/11

Free Entrance Days in the National Parks – Free admission to a National Park for Free from 11/11 – 11/13

Sam’s Club – In appreciation of active and retired U.S. military personnel’s service to our country, Sam’s Club announces the permanent addition of a new Sam’s Club Military Membership. When joining or renewing as an Advantage Member ($40) or Advantage Plus Member ($100) Sam’s Club will provide a $15 Sam’s Club gift card per primary membership to military personnel, active or retired, their spouses and civilian military employees.

Golden Corral – Veterans and Active Duty get Free Meal on Monday November 14 5-9pm

Hooters -Veterans and Active Duty get Free meal on Friday November 11 (Choose 1 of the new specialty items)

Krispy Kreme – Veterans and Active Duty geta free doughnut at participating Krispy Kremes

McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurants – Veterans and Active Duty get Free Lunch or Dinner on Sunday 11/13

Subway – Get a free 6 inch Sub to Veterans and Active Duty (Check your location before hand)

TGIFridays’s – BOGO Entrees for Veterans and Active Duty on Nov 11-14.

Uno Chicago Grill - Veterans and Active Duty get on free entree or individual pizza with purchase of an entree or pizza

I got 20-25% off at Cabelas today. 20% off a bunch of Ava jigs and deadly dicks, and 25% off a set of waders. The discount ends tomorrow. It is employee pricing, extended to all veterans, police, fire fighters, and emts. Just show your military ID, or flip your badge.

A big thank you to those who served, and those who still serve. It's an absolute honor to be part of the 1% of Americans who serve. I've got 17 years under my belt, and there is nothing else I would rather do than serve my country.

Thank you for your service to our great nation, without you we would not be #1. Your selfless sacrafices lead the way to us remaining the GREATEST NATION IN THE HISTORY OF CIVILIZATION.

GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA