Do you Believe In Love At First Sight ?

Rate this topic

hookinfinger

I will never forget a blind date I had back in 1968.

My knees buckled when she walked into the room and I had to sit down, literally, when I first saw her. Oh My !!!!!!

Please take a strangers word for it. She was breathtakingly beautiful !!!!!!

Things did not work out because I was a wild and crazy guy. I just did not follow through.

I regret it..

I have often thought of what could have been had I not been so dumb.

Anyone else been down this road ?

Dennis:)

PS: I am reminiscing tonight:)

Quote TimS "...we have 30 moderators and 7 administrators, we aren't taking on any vigilantes at this time".

My wife. At the office. Wanna know what I noticed first? Her ass. True story.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

first time i saw my wife we were walking into the sports recruits orientation at college...told my buddy "thats the girl I am going to marry" and I did...

i often wonder how bad his punishment should be for not punching me....

true story.

:laugh:

Great story and apparently it is working out for you !

Quote TimS "...we have 30 moderators and 7 administrators, we aren't taking on any vigilantes at this time".

I had a girl that was Beautiful and Fished and everything. We were made for each other, seriously she was my best friend and lover, and then she had women problems for about 2 years and I didn't get laid because of it and one day i was drunk at a party and I ****ed up and banged another chick.

She found out soon after and beat my ass but wanted to take me back, but I didn't go back, I felt that I tainted the relationship and didn't want to have it looming over me the rest of our lives, so i lost her.

God I was stupid... I was only 26 but I should have thought twice. :(

[

I don't trust women ( or anyone with my life) so no.

But if you're mentally stable and have your ***** striaght I can see it.

Currently looking for the "perfect one" which is sad because I could see myself a lone however single people can't afford to live in 2011

Sounds like you have your head on straight. Not sure of your age but you come across as sane .:)

1968 was a different time. Crazy as hell but a different kind of crazy like now.

Best of luck to you !

Yes, we where out with freinds some dickhead came over running his mouth next minute we are out in the parking lot having a brawl. A week later I asked her out and 24 years later she still with me. Thank god best thing that could of happend to me. She ids the best.

Time is the sneakiest bastard you will ever meet.

Yes, we where out with freinds some dickhead came over running his mouth next minute we are out in the parking lot having a brawl. A week later I asked her out and 24 years later she still with me. Thank god best thing that could of happend to me. She ids the best.

:th:

[

Sounds like you have your head on straight. Not sure of your age but you come across as sane .:)

1968 was a different time. Crazy as hell but a different kind of crazy like now.

Best of luck to you !

23 in three weeks :(

The girl i'm talking to barely speaks english but is totally awesome to hang out with. Nice to have someone who doesn't complain