Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokes

The REAL fishing talk thread....

Rate this topic

128 posts in this topic

I don't wanna hear about your gay new line, or your fancy reel and see 50 pics on the gears and how smooth the machining is.....

Don't care how much of an "expert" fisherman you are. How many plugs you own. How you release your fish with a gentle kiss and the use of the "Lippen Release". ;)

Tell me the truth. You stepped on a Kiver's head just for fun didn't you? Ahhhhh!!! YEAH YOU DID YOU ****ER!!!!!!!!!! KIVER KILLER!!!

When you fish...you actually just "cast and retrieve", but online, you make it sound super awesome complicated right.

"Ummm...basically, when casting, I tend to use the "isosceles Hammerthrow" with a slight twist on the "Paradigm Crank" where I angle my wrist at ABOUT 11 degrees. I tend to get a good 4-6 yards of extra distance that way. I catch a LOT more fish......"

**** YOU. It's fishing.

I took my wife fishing and you know what I did? I ****ed her. That's right. I ****ed her AND I caught a ******* stupid bass. Who cares about the bass though!!

Another time I smoked a big ol' joint by myself and guess what? I couldn't fish. I was freaked out. I just kinda stood there like a dummy staring at lilypads and wondering what the **** is up with lilypads?

Couple years ago I caught a big dogfish. It fell between the rocks in the Jetty and I couldn't get it out. It died. Sorry. I did that. I caught...but....no release.

Umm, you smoked a joint and couldn't fish, and got all freaked out?

I could smoke a joint and rebuild a small block.

I think you got issues, and perhaps should remove yourself from society.

Umm, you smoked a joint and couldn't fish, and got all freaked out?

I could smoke a joint and rebuild a small block.

I think you got issues, and perhaps should remove yourself from society.

Are you telling me to kill myself?

Jeff Foxworthy once said "If you've ever been too drunk to fish,you might be a redneck".

I'm in.:)

George Carlin said something about being too drunk to jerk off.

Guilty there,too.:o

Jeff Foxworthy once said "If you've ever been too drunk to fish,you might be a redneck".

We have thing s in common. :laugh:

Too drunk is too drunk. You can't escape it. I've given up on sex from being too drunk, lol.