Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
treblemaker

lots of rods for sale.

29 posts in this topic

there are 2 custom rods for sale

11ft 1piece ron arra 1321m plated reel seat, 25inches reel seats sits from butt, fuji hardaloy bsvlg guides colors metallic ice blue under wraps gold trim black wraps

ss 120 1mh plated reel seat sits 27 inches from butt. built using the new guide concept layout, using bmnag guides mettalic pearl green under wraps and black wraps.

factory rods.

shimano trelajo conventional 8ft

ron arra

9 foot xsra1804 1 piece.

10 foot conventional medium rod

8ft light spinning rod

reel.

abu garcia ambassador conventional

all factory rods 100.00

custom 150.00

reel 100.00

scrapper i am work now and just wrote this stuff so i wiouldnt forget off the top of my head i am not sure but i can find out tonight and shoot you a pm tomorow and pm you then does that sound ok

ok guys i cant upload pics on my computer for some reason email me your email addresses i can send pics of everything frankbklyn21@yahoo>com. i am located in brooklyn new york

the 10foot arra is a surf pro xcra1205

the 8ft xsra961 the

the abu ambassador is no. 60 revolution

frankview,

if you can do the 8 foot and 9 foot arra (assuming both spinning, one piece, good condition) for $175 cash pick up, we have a deal. might actually be in brooklyn this weekend or nomoco worst, and willing to go your way. i would just like to check guides for cracks and blanks for dings. thanks.

sure no problem if you want to pick it up its yours its brand new i never used it just sitting there the only thing i started to do but never did it was going to put my own butt wrap design on it. i took a piece of cork tape off from top but its minor. its yours for you got a deal. yes they are both spinning you are free to check them out i am around this weekend. i will pm you my number . is that ok with you

Frankiew,

What's the condition of the 11' custom ron arra?

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankiew View Post

there are 2 custom rods for sale

11ft 1piece ron arra 1321m plated reel seat, 25inches reel seats sits from butt, fuji hardaloy bsvlg guides colors metallic ice blue under wraps gold trim black wraps

ss 120 1mh plated reel seat sits 27 inches from butt. built using the new guide concept layout, using bmnag guides mettalic pearl green under wraps and black wraps.

factory rods.

shimano trelajo conventional 8ft

ron arra

9 foot xsra1804 1 piece.

10 foot conventional medium rod

8ft light spinning rod

reel.

abu garcia ambassador conventional

all factory rods 100.00

custom 150.00

reel 100.00

Sign in to follow this