Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishstriper

Ninth foot washes up on Canada's shore

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Canada – Authorities are seeking the public’s help in trying to determine the identity of a ninth foot that washed up in southwestern British Columbia. The remains of a foot were found encased in a sock in a hiking boot that washed up in Sasamat Lake in Port Moody. An autopsy on Monday confirmed the remains are human. The foot is the ninth found in southwestern B.C. in the past four years. But unlike the previous eight cases, this one was found in freshwater, not saltwater. It is also the first to be found in a hiking boot, rather than in a running shoe.

I been up there way back in 1995 and there are a lot of draft dodgers up there. What was amazing they are still hippies :confused: I wonder if someone stumbled on someones crops(pot, marajuana&crops...etc) :confused:;)

I been up there way back in 1995 and there are a lot of draft dodgers up there. What was amazing they are still hippies :confused: I wonder if someone stumbled on someones crops(pot, marajuana&crops...etc) :confused:;)

If they stumbled in, they had to hop out.

Autopsy?  "Well the bones in the hiking boot might be from a turkey, or a chinchilla."

Note to detectives-Be on the lookout for 4 guys with no feet and one guy with one foot.

Actually, this may have something to do with the japanese Penis and Vagina Festival.  What do you get when Penis and vagina get together????

Feetus.

Yup,

:laugh:

I am sure most know this. These are cases of suicide.

People jump off bridges. Homeless, the disenchanted, whatever.

. The feet are one of the first things during decomposition to break free and wash up. No big mystery. No aliens.:)

Dennis:)

Autopsy?  "Well the bones in the hiking boot might be from a turkey, or a chinchilla."

Note to detectives-Be on the lookout for 4 guys with no feet and one guy with one foot.

Could you please try to post more? kthxbai

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmlandru View Post

Could you please try to post more? kthxbai

Quote:

Originally Posted by hookinfinger View Post

Yup,

cwm27.gif

I am sure most know this. These are cases of suicide.

People jump off bridges. Homeless, the disenchanted, whatever.

. The feet are one of the first things during decomposition to break free and wash up. No big mystery. No aliens.smile.gif

Dennis:)

I thought the first thing to to break free was a big poop.  Saw that on South Park